If you need to make a visit to new car dealers, used car dealers , or even a classic car dealer, here are a few facts that you should know before you make your way there or decide to look into car dealer websites instead.
1. If you are trying to choose the best car company for you next new or used car, then you should know that Volkswagen ranks first in spending the most money of any automaker on research and development. This directly translates to safety, comfort, and innovation for the customer.
2. Though this is far from the case any more, in the 1950s, the VW Beetle was more comfortable and powerful than most European small cars. The main reasons for the clear edge that they had over other popular cars of the time is due almost entirely to the fact that they were designed for sustained high speed on the Autobahn. If you are a fan of the classic VW Beetle, then you might want to begin your search for one one classic car dealer websites.
3. The very first air cooled VW Beetle lasted an incredible 58 years in production. During s incredible run, it was fundamentally unchanged. Though it has undergone changes in recent years, many of the original modeling and handling options are the same or very similar to the original concept.
4. Did you know that the original Beetle was the brainchild of Adolf Hitler? He ordered the production of an affordable car for the people that had the ability to hold two adults and three children. VW obviously does not point this connection out these days however.
5. Though the radio had been around for quite a while, did you know that it was not until 1929 that the first car radio was produced? Visit here for more information.