1. Did you know that according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, or the AACD, two thirds of those who choose to undergo cosmetic dental procedures are women? While there are a lot of reasons for this trend in cosmetic dental work, one of the main one might be because of the overreaching perception of the standards of female beauty in the United States.
2. Mini implant dental procedures are used as replacements for the roots of missing teeth. They are usually made of titanium and make it possible to replace missing teeth without the need of dentures.
3. Did you know that tooth enamel is the hardest surface in the human body? This is one of the reasons that the cost of mini dental implants can be so high. Not just any material can be used to replace damaged or missing teeth. If you need to do something about mini implant dental, the best thing to do is to find a cosmetic dentist near you with a proven track record of success.
4. Those who consume three or more glasses of soda or other sugary beverages each day have an astounding 62 percent more tooth decay, fillings, and tooth loss than those who do not drink so much soda. One of the best ways to avoid cosmetic dentistry costs, is to limit your sugary drinks intake.
5. More than half, 51 percent to be exact, of patients who seek cosmetic dentistry are between 41 and 60 years of age. You might be able to avoid the need for a visit if you take good care of your teeth before you reach this age range.